Re: Indent authentication overloading

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Indent authentication overloading
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> We should've done that long ago - it's already used for things that
> aren't ident. If anything, it should be pg_usermap.conf.

That would be nice.  How would we handle the backwards compatibility?
Accept pg_ident files also for 2 versions with a warning in the logs,
and then stop reading them?

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com

Сообщение: Re: final patch - plpgsql: for-in-array
Сообщение: Re: final patch - plpgsql: for-in-array