Re: Indent authentication overloading

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Indent authentication overloading
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> I thought the proposal on the table was to add "peer" (or some other
>> name) to refer to the unix-socket auth method, and use that term
>> preferentially in the docs, while continuing to accept "ident" as an
>> old name for it.  Is that really too confusing?

What about the pg_ident file?  Are we going to rename it?  Are we
(better) going to have separate files for pg_peer and pg_ident?

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com

Сообщение: Re: Indent authentication overloading
Сообщение: Re: Indent authentication overloading