Array interface

От Mladen Gogala
Тема Array interface
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
I sent 2 emails, both containing a Perl code sample, but none of them
went through. Essentially, I was testing Perl array bind & execute.
Everything went well, except for the fact that array execute is no
faster than the row-by-row way of executing things. I was surprised
because I expected array bind to produce better results over the network
than the row-by-row operations, yet it didn't.  Can anybody elaborate a
bit? It seems that some kind of email scanner has quarantined my emails
containing Perl code samples as dangerous, so I can't really show the
code sample.

--

Mladen Gogala
Sr. Oracle DBA