Re: Review: Fix snapshot taking inconsistencies

От Marko Tiikkaja
Тема Re: Review: Fix snapshot taking inconsistencies
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Here's an updated patch.

I'm still not too fond of the logic in spi.c, but I can't see a better
way to do this.  If someone sees a better way, I'm not going to object.

I also made some changes to the SQL functions now that we have a
different API.  The previous code pushed and popped snapshots quite heavily.

I'd also like to see more regression tests for SQL functions, but I'm
going to submit my suggestions as a separate patch.

Regards,
Marko Tiikkaja

Вложения