Re: Review: Fix snapshot taking inconsistencies

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Review: Fix snapshot taking inconsistencies
Дата
Re: Review: Fix snapshot taking inconsistencies  (Marko Tiikkaja <marko.tiikkaja@cs.helsinki.fi>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Marko Tiikkaja <marko.tiikkaja@cs.helsinki.fi> writes:
> On 2010-10-13 2:10 AM +0300, Tom Lane wrote:
>> BTW, this patch seems to be also the time to remove the AtStart_Cache()
>> call in CommandCounterIncrement, as foreseen in the comment there.

> Frankly, I have no idea what to do about this.

Just delete the call.  The only reason I didn't remove it in 2007 is
I was afraid to risk changing things in late beta; but that's not the
situation now.

Сообщение: Re: SQL command to edit postgresql.conf, with comments
Сообщение: Re: SQL command to edit postgresql.conf, with comments