Re: Constraint: string length must be 32 chars

От Rob Sargent
Тема Re: Constraint: string length must be 32 chars
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I just read the "anonymously" part, so I take it you have ruled out
recording the given coordinate components directly, in multiple columns
presumably?  Otherwise it seems you could then do a) a composite key and
b) queries directly against coordinate values.