Re: Re: [HACKERS] XML schema validation

От Mike Fowler
Тема Re: Re: [HACKERS] XML schema validation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 15/10/10 15:08, Tomáš Pospíšil wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> I would like to contribute for community. Under licence used by PostgreSQL.
>
> So is (or was) there anybody with the same interest as me?

Yes, I've been looking at improving the XML support overall, or at least
working to finish the implementation of the SQL 2008 XML specification.
Currently I've been looking at implementing XQuery, however I have
recently started to come to the conclusion that Schema validation should
be implemented first as there is some overlap of functionality.

What have you looked at? Do you have an outline design you could share
on how you would go about adding schema validation?

Regrads,

--
Mike Fowler
Registered Linux user: 379787

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [JDBC] Support for JDBC setQueryTimeout, et al.
От: Mike Fowler
Сообщение: Re: First patch proposal