Re: problem with access database

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: problem with access database
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Le 04/10/2010 18:36, Marie-Claude QUIDOZ a écrit :
> Hello
>
>> By default, pgAdmin connects to the postgres database. With "by default"
>> I mean that you didn't change the maintenance DB in the server dialog.
>
> Yes  I haven't change because I don't know what to put. I have the choice between postgres, edb or template1 and I
don'tfind any documentation to help me to understand. I don't understand what is "maintenance DB"

The maintenance database is the first database that pgAdmin will connect
to. pgAdmin needs to connect to at least one database to get the list of
the databases in the server. BTW, you can change what's in the combobox
because the editing is allowed. Just type the name of your database and
it will work.

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com

От: "Marie-Claude QUIDOZ"
Сообщение: Re: problem with access database
От: Raymond O'Donnell
Сообщение: Re: problem with access database