Re: pgadmin III 1.12

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: pgadmin III 1.12
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Le 03/10/2010 16:37, Ernst W. Winter a écrit :
> On Sun, 03 Oct 2010, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
>
>> On 3 October 2010 07:00, Ernst W. Winter <ewinter@ewinter.org> wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I would like to ask if anyone has a idea when the version 1.12 will
>>> be ported or added to port with FreeBSD.
>>>
>>> Thank you.
>>>
>>> Ernst
>>
>> There's no reason why you can't build your own, though resolving
>> the dependencies might be a little bit tricky.
>>
> well one email slipped out already. Yes the dependencies are the
> problem:
>
> configure: error: Could not find your wxWidgets installation. You
> might need to use the --with-wx=DIR configure option
>
> and path is: /usr/local/lib/wx where all is of wxgtk-2.8
>
> configure: error: Could not find your wxWidgets installation in
> /usr/local/lib/wx
>
> so what else can I do?

I suppose you installed wx in /usr/local, so the compile option should be:
 --with-wx=/usr/local

To detect wx presence, it needs wx-config executable. And it isn't in
the lib directory, but in the bin one.

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com

От: Mauro Bertoli
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin III 1.12 strange behaviour in text editing