Re: pgadmin III 1.12

От Ernst W. Winter
Тема Re: pgadmin III 1.12
Дата
Re: pgadmin III 1.12  (Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>)
Список pgadmin-support
On Sun, 03 Oct 2010, Peter Geoghegan wrote:

> On 3 October 2010 07:00, Ernst W. Winter <ewinter@ewinter.org> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I would like to ask if anyone has a idea when the version 1.12 will
> > be ported or added to port with FreeBSD.
> >
> > Thank you.
> >
> > Ernst
>
> There's no reason why you can't build your own, though resolving
> the dependencies might be a little bit tricky.

well one email slipped out already. Yes the dependencies are the
problem:

configure: error: Could not find your wxWidgets installation. You
might need to use the --with-wx=DIR configure option

and path is: /usr/local/lib/wx where all is of wxgtk-2.8

configure: error: Could not find your wxWidgets installation in
/usr/local/lib/wx

so what else can I do?

Thanks,

Ernst