Re: pgAdmin 1.12.0 / Win / no drag&drop in SQL-Editor ???

От Andreas
Тема Re: pgAdmin 1.12.0 / Win / no drag&drop in SQL-Editor ???
Дата
Re: pgAdmin 1.12.0 / Win / no drag&drop in SQL-Editor ???  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Список pgadmin-support
  Am 01.10.2010 23:24, schrieb Guillaume Lelarge:
> Le 01/10/2010 20:38, Andreas a écrit :
>>   Hi,
>> I recently updated my PG 8.4 to 9.0 and therefore I've got pgAdmin 1.12.0.
>> Why can't one use drag&drop in SQL-Editor ?
>> E.g. mark some portion of sql and drag it somewhere else while pressing
>> the ctrl-key to get a copy.
>>
>> Have I missed an option somewhere that was in older pgAdmins activated
>> as default?
>>
> Drag and drop has not very good support in pgAdmin. The only thing you
> can drag and drop AFAICT is a file onto the query editor so that you can
> open quickly your query files.
>
> I added your suggestion in a ticket
> (http://code.pgadmin.org/trac/ticket/249). We'll see if we'll have time
> to work on this for next release.

Well, but if you test pgAdmin III 1.10.3 you see that there all works as
intended.
At least on Windows.
I'm not talking about pulling files into the sql-tool.
I just find it handy to clone or move parts of a sql script with the mouse.
Thats a pretty common feature of editors.

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin 1.12.0 / Win / Combobox in Query-Tool ?
От: Andreas
Сообщение: automatic sql formating ?