Re: pgAdmin 1.12.0 / Win / no drag&drop in SQL-Editor ???

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: pgAdmin 1.12.0 / Win / no drag&drop in SQL-Editor ???
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Le 01/10/2010 20:38, Andreas a écrit :
>  Hi,
> I recently updated my PG 8.4 to 9.0 and therefore I've got pgAdmin 1.12.0.
> Why can't one use drag&drop in SQL-Editor ?
> E.g. mark some portion of sql and drag it somewhere else while pressing
> the ctrl-key to get a copy.
>
> Have I missed an option somewhere that was in older pgAdmins activated
> as default?

Drag and drop has not very good support in pgAdmin. The only thing you
can drag and drop AFAICT is a file onto the query editor so that you can
open quickly your query files.

I added your suggestion in a ticket
(http://code.pgadmin.org/trac/ticket/249). We'll see if we'll have time
to work on this for next release.