Re: Hot standby server does not start

От Michal Glowacki
Тема Re: Hot standby server does not start
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
  hi,

     it's fine now - the problem was WinRAR which reported that he can't
access some files and I ignored that - big mistake :)

     Thanks for help - working fine now.

Michal

От: Anuj Pankaj
Сообщение: Re: could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061)
Сообщение: Re: could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061)