Re: libpq (C++) - Insert binary data

От GOO Creations
Тема Re: libpq (C++) - Insert binary data
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes there is a reason I'm not using Qt's libraries. Qt doesn't come
out with PSQL as default driver (meaning you have to manually download
the driver for Qt postgres). I'm developing a plugin for an app that
restricts Qt, no extra depedncies are allowed. But the app has libpq as
dependcy, so I'm able to use that.

Chris

On 2010/09/30 05:38 PM, Steve Atkins wrote:
> On Sep 30, 2010, at 8:26 AM, GOO Creations wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I'm sitting for days now, and I can't get this to work:
>>
>> I want to insert binary data (bytea) into my postgres DB via the c++ libpq.
>>
>> What I have is a char* (actually a QByteArray) and I want to insert it into the DB and the retrieve it from there
again.

>> I can't find any good examples or tutorials online, so can anyone help me (or direct met to a tutorial) on how to
insertbinary data and retrieve it again?