Re: ECPG - Some errno definitions don't match to the manual

От Satoshi Nagayasu
Тема Re: ECPG - Some errno definitions don't match to the manual
Дата
Re: ECPG - Some errno definitions don't match to the manual  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-docs
On 2010/09/28 10:31, Greg Smith wrote:
> If the patch you generated applies to the git version of the repo cleanly, you may be fine for now. The anon-cvs
versionis mainly intended as a source to get a copy of the source code just to compile or read, not to develop patches
against.For that it would be better to switch to git when you get some time to spend on that.

So, I have created another patch from git repository.
The attached one could be applied to the latest code.

Thanks,
--
NAGAYASU Satoshi <satoshi.nagayasu@gmail.com>

Вложения

От: Greg Smith
Сообщение: Re: ECPG - Some errno definitions don't match to the manual
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: ECPG - Some errno definitions don't match to the manual