Re: ECPG - Some errno definitions don't match to the manual

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: ECPG - Some errno definitions don't match to the manual
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On tis, 2010-09-28 at 11:38 +0900, Satoshi Nagayasu wrote:
> On 2010/09/28 10:31, Greg Smith wrote:
> > If the patch you generated applies to the git version of the repo cleanly, you may be fine for now. The anon-cvs
versionis mainly intended as a source to get a copy of the source code just to compile or read, not to develop patches
against.For that it would be better to switch to git when you get some time to spend on that.

> So, I have created another patch from git repository.
> The attached one could be applied to the latest code.

Committed, with some adjustments.  Notably, you probably misinterpreted
the meaning of the -600 error code from the comment in header file.
Also, the -600 and -601 codes are not generated by the current code at
all, so I have commented them out in the documentation.