Re: What was new in 8.4 & 8.3?

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: What was new in 8.4 & 8.3?
Дата
Re: What was new in 8.4 & 8.3?  (Scott Ribe <scott_ribe@killerbytes.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Le 23/09/2010 01:28, Scott Ribe a écrit :
> The what's new in 9.0 document on the wiki is great. Is there anything similar for 8.4 & 8.3 & so on?

Nope, that's the first time we have this. Marc Cousin already did this
in french for the 8.4 release. Unfortunately, it's only available in
french. For those reading french, it's available here:

http://blog.postgresql.fr/index.php?post/2009/04/28/Nouveaut%C3%A9s-PostgreSQL-8.4

> I haven't had time to take advantage of all new features for a while. (Always read the release notes, just couldn't
domuch about them.) And now I'm looking at it being a good time to really update my dbs...

You can probably find some technical articles in some IT magazines. I
wrote some in France since the 8.3 release, I suppose you can find the
same in an english magazine.

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr

От: Andrew Hunter
Сообщение: Re: Visualize GiST Index
От: Raymond O'Donnell
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-sql] Daily digest v1.3328 (5 messages)