Re: moving development branch activity to new git repo

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: moving development branch activity to new git repo
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 09/21/2010 12:07 PM, Aidan Van Dyk wrote:
> But probably the easiest way, if you have a nice clean history, is to
> use "git formatpatch".  This produces a nice "series" of patches, with
> your commit message, and content, and dates, all preserved, ready for
> re-applying (git am can do that automatically on the new branch), or
> emailing, or whatever.

Ah. I thought there was something like this but for some reason when I
went looking for it just now I failed to find it.

Thanks for the info. This looks like the best way to go.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: moving development branch activity to new git repo
Сообщение: Re: moving development branch activity to new git repo