Re: #229

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: #229
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Le 18/09/2010 06:57, Steffen Kuhn a écrit :
> Hi Gullaime,
>
> please find patch for #229 attached.

Patch seems fine. I think the icon should get changed when the action
changes. I mean, you click on the button, everything is selected and I
kind of expected that the icon would changed too (with an unselect
icon). It's a bit nitty-picky, but I think it's worth it.

Anyway, even if the icon doesn't change, the tooltip should get changed.

Both of them should be easy to do. Will commit as soon as this is fixed.

Thanks for your work.

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr

Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin III 1.12: Toolbar issue on modern windows
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin III 1.12: Toolbar issue on modern windows