Обсуждение: #229

Steffen Kuhn
Дата:
Hi Gullaime,

please find patch for #229 attached.

Regards Steffen

Вложения

Re: #229

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Le 18/09/2010 06:57, Steffen Kuhn a écrit :
> Hi Gullaime,
>
> please find patch for #229 attached.

Patch seems fine. I think the icon should get changed when the action
changes. I mean, you click on the button, everything is selected and I
kind of expected that the icon would changed too (with an unselect
icon). It's a bit nitty-picky, but I think it's worth it.

Anyway, even if the icon doesn't change, the tooltip should get changed.

Both of them should be easy to do. Will commit as soon as this is fixed.

Thanks for your work.

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr

Re: #229

От
Steffen Kuhn
Дата:
Hi Guillaume,

actually I wanted to tooltip 'De-/Select all ...' ;-)
My intension was do bring the benefit with less code, logic and
dependencies,
but anyway if it feels not good here the next try.

Added some pixel-pimped images - just have a look at.

Regards Steffen

Am 20.09.2010 22:34, schrieb Guillaume Lelarge:
> Le 18/09/2010 06:57, Steffen Kuhn a écrit :
>
>> Hi Gullaime,
>>
>> please find patch for #229 attached.
>>

> Patch seems fine. I think the icon should get changed when the action
> changes. I mean, you click on the button, everything is selected and I
> kind of expected that the icon would changed too (with an unselect
> icon). It's a bit nitty-picky, but I think it's worth it.
>
> Anyway, even if the icon doesn't change, the tooltip should get changed.
>
> Both of them should be easy to do. Will commit as soon as this is fixed.
>
> Thanks for your work.

Вложения

Re: #229

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Le 23/09/2010 21:11, Steffen Kuhn a écrit :
> [...]
> actually I wanted to tooltip 'De-/Select all ...' ;-)
> My intension was do bring the benefit with less code, logic and
> dependencies,
> but anyway if it feels not good here the next try.

Commited. Thanks for the patch, and sorry for the delay.

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr