Re: Postgres 32bit on Windows 64bit, related components

От Brar Piening
Тема Re: Postgres 32bit on Windows 64bit, related components
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 11:31:47 +1000, Brendan Hill <brendanh@jims.net> wrote:

We're about to purchase a new server for our Postgres 8.4 database. We’d like to go with Windows 64bit for possible future developments, but are happy to stick with 32bit Postgres + Npgsql, ODBC, OpenSSL, slony2 and libxml2, libpq.

[...]

Can anyone confirm whether an 32bit installation of all these components will work together successfully in a 64bit Windows environment?

Npgsql before 2.09 had a Problem when using SSPI-authentication on Windows 64 but you should't have any problem with recent versions.

http://lists.pgfoundry.org/pipermail/npgsql-devel/2010-January/001062.html

Regards

Brar Piening