Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:

> There are boxes containing notes which I had originally coloured
> yellow, but we went for beige instead.  Example appears on:
> http://pgweb.darkixion.com:8081/docs/9.0/static/ddl-priv.html

Oh, *those* notes.  Got it.

As I recall, Tom felt that the yellow was too much of an
"eye-grabber" for the strength of what we were putting in such
sections, and I tended to agree.  (I still do, actually.)  I
suggested beige as something which made them easy to pick out
without screaming for attention.  I'll concede that beige is drab,
but at the time I couldn't think of anything else which would serve
as well.  If you want about the same degree of "grab" with less
"drab", perhaps a pale cyan?  I dunno....

-Kevin

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting