Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting
Дата
Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting  (Thom Brown <thom@linux.com>)
Список pgsql-docs
Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> writes:
> Sorry, I should have clarified.  There are boxes containing notes
> which I had originally coloured yellow, but we went for beige instead.
>  Example appears on:
> http://pgweb.darkixion.com:8081/docs/9.0/static/ddl-priv.html

Hmm, I always think of beige as being mostly brown ... this is more
mostly yellow.  Personally I'd like this color for <caution> blocks,
and something intermediate between this and gray for <note>s.  The
current setup seems to use the same pale red for <caution> and
<warning>, which doesn't seem right to me.

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting