newbie question

От Jeroen Baten
Тема newbie question
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
  Hello,

I saw a demo last week of oracle enterprise manager where the dba can
see a graphical view of the server load, click and zoom on peak levels
and zoom in on queries that took a long time.

Now I am the open source advocate within our organisation and have had
some succes.

Are there tools that present these kind of info for PostgreSQL?

please reply to my email adres since I am not a subscriber tot this list.

kind regards,

--

          / '.         .' \      Jeroen Baten