Re: two different posgres t for Rails development?

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: two different posgres t for Rails development?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
  On 08/28/10 10:59 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> bitur mail<biturmail@gmail.com>  writes:
>> I was wondering if there would be a problem using Postgres 8.4 for my Rails
>> development database and Postgres 8.1 for my production database.
> You can do it, if you're into pain ;-).

does Rails even let you near the SQL ?  I thought it had a total ORM
abstraction layer that assumes all databases are more or less MySQL, and
it didn't let you anywhere near the actual relational aspects.

Сообщение: Re: two different posgres t for Rails development?
Сообщение: Re: two different posgres t for Rails development?