Re: Tuple changes from relfilenodes

От Craig James
Тема Re: Tuple changes from relfilenodes
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 8/27/10 10:09 AM, Lukasz Brodziak wrote:
> What do You mean by history table? Creating such table is out of the question.

You asked for "actual versions of row data" and a "data change history."  How can you expect to get a history without
thehistory being stored somewhere?  The previous answers to your question already said that the old versions of data
canbe erased almost immediately, so if you really need the history, you have to do it yourself.

Why is that out of the question?  Perhaps a more detailed explanation of what you are trying to achieve would help.

Craig

>  > Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 10:04:39 -0700
>  > From: craig_james@emolecules.com
>  > To:
>  > Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Tuple changes from relfilenodes
>  >
>  > On 8/27/10 9:48 AM, ?ukasz Brodziak wrote:
>  > > I'm looking for actual versions of row data. What I want to achieve as a final result is a kind of data change
history.
>  >
>  > What about a before-update trigger and an history table?
>  >
>  > Craig

Сообщение: Re: Tuple changes from relfilenodes
Сообщение: Re: Tuple changes from relfilenodes