Re: recovery fail

От Denis BUCHER
Тема Re: recovery fail
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Le 25.08.2010 15:15, Łukasz Bieniek a écrit :
> I'have made a backup my DB with pg_dump its (' pg_dump -U username dbname>backupfilename.sql.gz. When i want to
restoreit ( I drop the old database ,creaete new and language to it and i type a command 'cat
backupfilename.sql.gz|gunzip|/usr/local/pgsql/bin/psql-U username dbname) this backup restore my all tables but its
losesrelations to some tables. and when it is restoring sysem send me messeges about missing relations . I think it is
aboutorder in this recovery data from backup. How to resolve this problem?

Same version of postgresql (backup and restore) ?
If not, some small adaptations are always necessary...

What do you get as errors or warnings ?

Denis