Re: Wiki on pgfoundry

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: Wiki on pgfoundry
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> I know there is a Wiki on postgresql.org but I don't think it's for
> external projects

Well, the external project related pages you've already worked on like
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Pgpool-II are valuable.  I don't think
anyone would object to your extending that with additional ones covering
things like a roadmap or TODO for that major project.  If anyone were to
go looking for things on the wiki that should get wiped out as not very
useful to the PostgreSQL community, I really doubt the sort of work that
you do would would be considered irrelevant.  There's a whole lot of
ancient articles to remove first if anyone gets in the mood to clean up
useless bits on the wiki.