Re: out of memory error

От Silvio Brandani
Тема Re: out of memory error
Дата
Re: out of memory error
Список pgsql-admin
Silvio Brandani ha scritto:
> Bob Lunney ha scritto:
>> Silvio ,
>> I had a similar problem when starting the database from an account
>> that didn't have the appropriate ulimits set.  Check the ulimit
>> values using ulimit -a.
>>
>> HTH,
>>
>> Bob Lunney

it seems the execution plan is different for this query when run from
the application versus the psql . How can I check the execution plan of
a query run by a user??
I can set explain analyze for the query via psql but how can I check
with application running the query???

Thanks

---

От: Silvio Brandani
Сообщение: Re: out of memory error
От: Alanoly Andrews
Сообщение: postgres 9.0 crash when bringing up hot standby