Re: CommitFest 2010-07 week three progress report

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: CommitFest 2010-07 week three progress report
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:
> With only ten days to go, in order to leave time for committers to
> do their thing, we need to be wrapping up the remaining patches.
> I think we look pretty good.  Of the remaining six patches, two
> are Work in Progress, so are not expected to go to a committer;
> three involve a committer, so I figure they can decide when and if
> it's time to return or move them, which just leaves one which is
> down to tweaking docs.
How embarrassing -- I miscounted.  It appears I counted Peter's WiP
patch in two categories and missed counting the "unlimited
parameters for xslt_process" in the above paragraph.  (An omission
which jumped out at me when reading this morning's posts.)  Mike
Fowler's latest post says "neither the existing code or the patched
code appear able to evaluate the parameters."  Is it time to mark
this "Returned with Feedback" and hope for a new patch in the next
CF?
-Kevin

От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] postgres 9.0 crash when bringing up hot standby
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: default of max_stack_depth