Re: Which CMS/Ecommerce/Shopping cart ?

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: Which CMS/Ecommerce/Shopping cart ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> If you look at Rails, Django, Turbo Gears, Catalyst, Groovy+Grails they all have excellent PostgreSQL
> support.

Exactly.  If Ivan were building on a Rails or Java software platform,
this discussion of "why is PostgreSQL not well supported?"  wouldn't be
happening.  The Python stuff is still lagging behind those too a bit I
think, but not by much.  The PHP/PostgreSQL disconnect is really a
mystery to me given that's the only combination that's even got a whole
book written on it.