Re: Dynamic data model, locks and performance

От Yeb Havinga
Тема Re: Dynamic data model, locks and performance
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Pierre Thibault wrote:
> Hello people of the Postgresql world!
>
> I am wondering if Postgresql would a great choice for my database needs.
>
> I would like to create a db with dynamic data model. I would like to
> be able to add tables and columns to existing tables while other
> queries are running.
It sounds a bit like the (commercial) ChronicDB add-on that was on the
announce list a while ago, http://chronicdb.com/

regards,
Yeb Havinga

От: Sandeep Srinivasa
Сообщение: Re: Which CMS/Ecommerce/Shopping cart ?
От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: Comparison of Oracle and PostgreSQL full text search