locating cities within a radius of another

От Geoffrey
Тема locating cities within a radius of another
Дата
Re: locating cities within a radius of another  (Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com>)
Список pgsql-general
We need to locate all cities within a certain distance of a single city.
  We have longitude and latitude data for all cities.  I was thinking
postGIS was a viable solution, but I don't see a way to use our existing
data via postGIS.

Is postGIS a viable solution, or should I be looking at a different
approach?  Thanks for any suggestions or RTFM pointers.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

the pretense of taking care of them."
- Thomas Jefferson