Re: Can not change log_min_duration_statement parameter on PG 8.2.4

От Nicolas Payart
Тема Re: Can not change log_min_duration_statement parameter on PG 8.2.4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ooops, I just realized I set the parameter to the ROLE postgres a few
weeks ago...

ALTER ROLE postgres SET log_min_duration_statement TO DEFAULT;

solved my problem... which was not a problem in fact, juste a mistake  :|

--
Nico

--
Nicolas PAYART