Re: Rescue data after power off

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Rescue data after power off
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 19/07/10 18:37, tuanhoanganh wrote:
> When I use pgadmin to view data of table dmvt, it have data. But when I
> "select * from dmvt" there is error on log
>
> 2010-07-19 17:32:17 ICTWARNING:  invalid page header in block 207 of
> relation "dmvt"; zeroing out page
> 2010-07-19 17:32:35 ICTLOG:  server process (PID 3480) was terminated by
> exception 0xC0000005

If that message is always the same, it's likely that there's a bug
somewhere in the PostgreSQL database backend's handling of damaged
database files.

This almost certainly has nothing to do with whatever damaged the data
in the first place. Fixing it is very unlikely to bring your data back.

Your database file is still damaged, and if this error wasn't happening
it'd probably just give you an error saying it can't read the relation
instead of terminating like that. Nonetheless, it'd be nice to know
where it is crashing.

Since you can make the crash happen reliably every time, please consider
following the instructions at:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Getting_a_stack_trace_of_a_running_PostgreSQL_backend_on_Windows

to collect some debugging information that might help.

It is unlikely that fixing this problem will bring your data back, but
it might provide more information that could help.

Please also post your postgresql.conf .

--
Craig Ringer