Re: proper tuning for restoring from pg_dump in 8.3.7

От Kris Deugau
Тема Re: proper tuning for restoring from pg_dump in 8.3.7
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Burgholzer, Robert (DEQ) wrote:
> OK, thanks to multiple folks for letting me know that I was looking at
> the wrong "top" metric.  That said, my performance in most definitely
> suffering -- does this "swap" number seem excessive (looks like ~100 G
> to me):
> Swap: 102399992k total

Total swap isn't an issue (except maybe in wasted disk - that *does*
seem *very* high).  It's the next column over (swap used) that you need
to keep an eye on.

-kgd

Сообщение: Re: proper tuning for restoring from pg_dump in 8.3.7
Сообщение: Re: proper tuning for restoring from pg_dump in 8.3.7