Re: Configure Postgres From SQL

От Tom Wilcox
Тема Re: Configure Postgres From SQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I could perform the settings manually (set config, restart svr, execute
script, come back 2 days later, reset config, restart svr, execute more
script,...), but that sort of defeats the point. My aim to have the
simplest, automatic setup possible. Preferably completely contained
within PostgreSQL so that all is need is a dump of the DB for a complete
backup...