Re: The case of PostgreSQL on NFS Server

От Iwao Shikase
Тема Re: The case of PostgreSQL on NFS Server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

Thank you for the information . I understood you never recommend the case.
I have another question. I also use Linux in the case.
There are NFS mount options , noac and sync  which is concerned with
caching.
Which option means the keyword 'without caching' in the manual.?
And the case you tested, which option you use when mounting.

Thank you very much.

Shikase.

--
株式会社エアー