Re: Unable to start Statistics Collector

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Unable to start Statistics Collector
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Senthil Kumar G" <senthil@zoniac.com> wrote:

> I set it up the postgres db and wanted to enable the statistics
> collector in one of our customer server. Some how, it is not
> running. Please see the error below.

I am not able to view that.  (I assume you embedded some image
format my OS doesn't understand.)  Could you repost with text?

Before you repost, please review this for ideas on other information
which might be useful:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

-Kevin