Inserting additional data into pg_statistics

От Teodor Macicas
Тема Inserting additional data into pg_statistics
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello everyone,

I'm new here, but I have a problem and couldn't find a solution so I
hope you will help me.
I'm trying to reproduce the pg_statistics catalog from one database
server to another one. To retrieve the data from the first server was a
trivial job. The trouble was when I tryied to insert new record to
pg_statistic table on the second server.

To be more precise, I want to run this [0] query and I'm struggling with
this error [1]. The query is generated by pg_dump. Anyways, it will be
the same problem if I write the SQL statement by hand.
So, has anyone any ideas how can I insert new record to pg_statistics
system catalog ?

[0] INSERT INTO pg_statistic
     VALUES (
54655,1,0,26,-1,2,3,0,0,1058,1058,0,0,null,'{1}',null,null,'{"AFRICA
","AMERICA"}',null,null,null );

[1] SQL error:
     ERROR:  cannot accept a value of type anyarray

Thank you a lot.
Looking forward for your replies.
-Tedy