Re: streaming replication breaks horribly if master crashes

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: streaming replication breaks horribly if master crashes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> wrote:
> well this is likely caused by the OS not noticing that the
> connections went away (linux has really long timeouts here) -
> maybe we should unconditionally enable keepalive on systems that
> support that for replication connections (if that is possible in
> the current design anyway)
Yeah, in similar situations I've had good results with a keepalive
timeout of a minute or two.
-Kevin

От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: streaming replication breaks horribly if master crashes
От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: streaming replication breaks horribly if master crashes