Re: streaming replication breaks horribly if master crashes

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: streaming replication breaks horribly if master crashes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I don't know what to do about this
This probably is out of the question for 9.0 based on scale of
change, and maybe forever based on the impact of WAL volume, but --
if we logged "before" images along with the "after", we could undo
the work of the "over-eager" transactions on the slave upon
reconnect.
-Kevin

От: Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Сообщение: Re: streaming replication breaks horribly if master crashes
От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: streaming replication breaks horribly if master crashes