Re: Problem serving one-click installer to Syria

От M. Bashir Al-Noimi
Тема Re: Problem serving one-click installer to Syria
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 15/06/2010 06:15 ص, Bruce Momjian wrote:
M. Bashir Al-Noimi wrote:
What's going on!
http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ gave me the following stupid message:
downforeveryoneorjustme error message

 Forbidden

Your client does not have permission to get URL |/| from this server.
(Client IP address: 213.178.224.178)

You are accessing this page from a forbidden country.
and enterprisedb.com <http://enterprisedb.com> still unavailable!

Now I wondering does postgresql forbids my country or not?, is it open
source or something else?
I suppose we are going to have to guess your country;  this web site,
http://www.ip-adress.com/ip_tracer/213.178.224.178, says it is Syria.

Certainly Postgres is available for everyone, but it seems EnterpriseDB
(and http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/) are not able to serve that IP
block, which is a problem.

I have moved this email to the Postgres www list, and changed the
subject line.  We should have more information for you soon.

Thanks, I'm waiting for your reply.

--
Best Regards
Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi