Problem serving one-click installer to Syria

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Problem serving one-click installer to Syria
Дата
Re: Problem serving one-click installer to Syria
Список pgsql-www
M. Bashir Al-Noimi wrote:
> What's going on!
> http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ gave me the following stupid message:
> downforeveryoneorjustme error message
>

>   Forbidden
>
> Your client does not have permission to get URL |/| from this server.
> (Client IP address: 213.178.224.178)
>
> You are accessing this page from a forbidden country.
> and enterprisedb.com <http://enterprisedb.com> still unavailable!
>
> Now I wondering does postgresql forbids my country or not?, is it open
> source or something else?

I suppose we are going to have to guess your country;  this web site,
http://www.ip-adress.com/ip_tracer/213.178.224.178, says it is Syria.

Certainly Postgres is available for everyone, but it seems EnterpriseDB
(and http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/) are not able to serve that IP
block, which is a problem.

I have moved this email to the Postgres www list, and changed the
subject line.  We should have more information for you soon.

http://enterprisedb.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: