Re: Details about pg_stat_bgwriter

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: Details about pg_stat_bgwriter
Дата
Re: Details about pg_stat_bgwriter  (Greg Smith <greg@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Thomas Kellerer wrote:
> If I want to identify a possible bottleneck with the bgwriter, for
> what kind of numbers do I need to watch out?
You don't much with a single snapshot of pg_stat_bgwriter data.  Try
saving this instead:

select *,now() from pg_stat_bgwriter;

And then take another snapshot at least a few hours later, preferably
the next day.  With two snapshots and timestamps on them, then it's
possible to make some sense of the numbers.

От: Thomas Kellerer
Сообщение: Details about pg_stat_bgwriter
От: Thomas Kellerer
Сообщение: Re: Details about pg_stat_bgwriter