Re: How filesystems matter with PostgreSQL

От: Jon Schewe
Тема: Re: How filesystems matter with PostgreSQL
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

How filesystems matter with PostgreSQL  (Jon Schewe, )
 Re: How filesystems matter with PostgreSQL  ("J. Roeleveld", )
 Re: How filesystems matter with PostgreSQL  (Andres Freund, )
  Re: How filesystems matter with PostgreSQL  (Tom Lane, )
   Re: How filesystems matter with PostgreSQL  (Andres Freund, )
    Re: How filesystems matter with PostgreSQL  (Bryan Hinton, )
     Re: How filesystems matter with PostgreSQL  (Jon Schewe, )
    Re: How filesystems matter with PostgreSQL  (Jon Schewe, )
     Re: How filesystems matter with PostgreSQL  (Bryan Hinton, )
      Re: How filesystems matter with PostgreSQL  (Jon Schewe, )
     Re: How filesystems matter with PostgreSQL  (Andres Freund, )
      Re: How filesystems matter with PostgreSQL  (Jon Schewe, )
 Re: How filesystems matter with PostgreSQL  (Greg Smith, )
  Re: How filesystems matter with PostgreSQL  (Jon Schewe, )
   Re: How filesystems matter with PostgreSQL  (Greg Smith, )
    Re: How filesystems matter with PostgreSQL  (Jon Schewe, )
     Re: How filesystems matter with PostgreSQL  (Scott Marlowe, )
      Re: How filesystems matter with PostgreSQL  (Jon Schewe, )
       Re: How filesystems matter with PostgreSQL  (Scott Marlowe, )
        Re: How filesystems matter with PostgreSQL  (Jon Schewe, )
         Re: How filesystems matter with PostgreSQL  (Scott Marlowe, )
     Re: How filesystems matter with PostgreSQL  (Ron Mayer, )
      Re: How filesystems matter with PostgreSQL  (Craig Ringer, )

On 6/4/10 1:46 PM, Andres Freund wrote:
> On Friday 04 June 2010 20:26:27 Jon Schewe wrote:
>
>> ext3 barrier=1: ~15 minutes
>> ext4 nobarrier: ~15 minutes
>>
> Any message in the kernel log about barriers or similar?

No.

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
If you see an attachment named signature.asc, this is my digital