Re: pitrtools package wrong dependency (binary packages)

От Lacey Powers
Тема Re: pitrtools package wrong dependency (binary packages)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
DANIEL CRISTIAN CRUZ wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was trying to setup a test environment with PostgreSQL 8.2 +
> Heartbeat + pitrtools, but the package in
> http://yum.pgsqlrpms.org/8.2/redhat/rhel-5Server-x86_64/pitrtools-1.2-3.rhel5.noarch.rpm
> seems to have a wrong dependency (postgresql-server >= 8.3).
>
> Is it correct? Does someone know how to ask for help about this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Daniel Cristian Cruz

Hello Daniel,

Having a look, that is most definitely not correct. =(

I'll make the changes in our spec file, and create a revised set of
packages as soon as possible.

In the future, you can email us at:

pgcore@lists.commandprompt.com*

*or you can go here to report an issue:

https://public.commandprompt.com/projects/pitrtools

Sorry for the troubles. =(

Regards,

Lacey

--
Lacey Powers

The PostgreSQL Company - Command Prompt, Inc. 1.503.667.4564 ext 104