Re: File system choice for Red Hat systems

От: Mark Kirkwood
Тема: Re: File system choice for Red Hat systems
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

File system choice for Red Hat systems  (Mark Kirkwood, )
 Re: File system choice for Red Hat systems  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: File system choice for Red Hat systems  (Mark Kirkwood, )
   Re: File system choice for Red Hat systems  (Greg Smith, )
 Re: File system choice for Red Hat systems  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ, )
  Re: File system choice for Red Hat systems  (Mark Kirkwood, )
 Re: File system choice for Red Hat systems  (Alan Hodgson, )
  Re: File system choice for Red Hat systems  (Wales Wang, )

On 02/06/10 17:17, Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:

> For xfs, you may want to read this:
>
> http://blog.2ndquadrant.com/en/2010/04/the-return-of-xfs-on-linux.html

Thanks - yes RHEL6 is the version we would have liked to use I suspect!

Regards

Mark