Re: FW: Restore pg_dumpall

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: FW: Restore pg_dumpall
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
ALEXANDER JOSE  wrote:

Perform a backup
with the following command;
pg_dumpall-Upostgres
 and record it in a file called respaldo.sql

postgres in my instance I have 22 databases, I wondered if the
above command I have supported all my databases and I use another
command.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/interactive/app-pg-dumpall.html

ALEXANDER JOSE  wrote:

> Perform a backup
> with the following command;
> pg_dumpall-Upostgres
> and record it in a file called respaldo.sql

> postgres in my instance I have 22 databases, I wondered if the
> above command I have supported all my databases and I use another
> command.

1234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890
If that runs without error the output will contain the information
necessary to re-create all of your databases and their schema as
well as all data.  It will also create roles, etc., which apply to
all databases.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/interactive/app-pg-dumpall.html

-Kevin