Re: Suppress 'duplicate key' at errorlog?

От Scott Ribe
Тема Re: Suppress 'duplicate key' at errorlog?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mar 30, 2015, at 3:03 PM, Rossi, Maria <maria.rossi@us.pgds.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to suppress a ‘duplicate key’ msg  from the errorlog?  Due to a bug in a 3rd party application,  this
keepson appearing and I am concerned that it will fill up the filesystem.    I can delete  the old errorlog,  but if
thereis any other meaningful msgs out there, I would lose that too.

No way to turn off that specific error message, but you could filter them out of the log, being careful of course not
tofilter any messages which might be more meaningful. You could also prevent the errors from being raised by using a
trigger,but I don't like that idea very much at all.

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: Suppress 'duplicate key' at errorlog?
От: Scott Whitney
Сообщение: Re: Suppress 'duplicate key' at errorlog?